Last weekend I made a quick trip to my parents house. Thanks mom and dad for the great weekend. I drove down thursday after work and came back on sunday. So it was fast and not really planned, I just decided that I needed to get away for a couple days. But we went up to the canyon on Friday and Saturday and worked on my dads barn. Here are a couple pics of the barn doors that we finished. And we made me a couple shelves for my apartment, I will put of picture of them on here to but be aware they are VERY rustic. :)
we put the wood on the door on the left
side view of the barn. all the wood is from my grandpas barn that we tore down and re used on this one

4 comments:
CUTE! Good job on the barn door too! I want to take Jame down to your parents house so freakin bad!
I thought that wood looked familiar j/k :) Glad you got to visit the fam. Cute shelves!
I like the selves. Those are made from Rudy's barn too right? I am going to make my grandma a picture frame out of some old barn wood. I think it gives whatever craft you are making some character.
Where do your parents live? What a cute cabin! The door you put on it is AMAZING! I wish I had that kind of talent.
Post a Comment