Friday

Last weekend

So last weekend I went to Vickies house for the weekend, turns out my mom was going down too to help Vickie paint the nursery. It turned out really cute, here are some pics of it. It was my job to play with Carolisa and so she wouldnt want to "help" so we hung out all day Saturday and had a great day. It was a good weekend, a warm weekend. And now its snowing. . . again.



3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

wow that is soo cute!! I want to finish my kids rooms

Mrs. Wright said...

What a cute paint job! Whose got the talent here? Man,..you come from a crafty fam!

vijayfam said...

Glad to see at least one pic of Vickie's new house. Tell her she is a slacker and needs to get that blog updated! No using pregnancy as an excuse lol :) By the way I love the quilt you made. When is Vickie's due date?