Thursday
Arizona Weekend
So I went to Arizona but due to my "voice killing" sinus infection and ear infections I was unable to make it to New Mexico!. I seriously had issues with my voice for over two weeks! Dont believe me? Just ask the people I work with cuz I seriously sounded funny over the radio and the troopers let me know! :) Gotta love 'em. I did have a really good weekend with my family though. It was fun to be with all my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephew and my parents. We had a cookout and made biscuits and gravy up the canyon where my parents plan on building their house! It is going to have an amazing view! And then we just got to hang out and play with the kids. Then on Monday I got to hang out with my Dad, we went to the ranch and to Round Valley, El Camino for lunch and ice cream at Corky's. We do have a new baby horse and another one on the way! Total surprise and according to my Dad its "NOT a good surprise!" Mom has been helping Selina with Lane so she was over there a lot but we went over there too to play with Lane. And then on tuesday I just hung out with my Dad again and Lane was with us all day too. Poor little guy didnt feel good though. Then I had to come back to Utah and it FREAKIN SNOWED!!!! I am so tired of the snow, I mean come on, enough is ENOUGH! Its almost May for cryin out loud! Anyways, I had an awesome weekend and am finally feeling better and back to work! I am sad I didnt make it to New Mexico to see Kent and the Thurstons though but hopefully sometime. . . I need to post pictures so hopefully I will be able to a little bit later. Cross your fingers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooo...., I'm totally glad that you had a rockin' time in AZ! I'm even more glad that you made it back here all safe and sound! Next time don't bring the snow when you come!
Post a Comment