Saturday

Can I just tell you how excited I am to go to Arizona/New Mexico in a couple weeks??!!!! To just go and hang out for a few days and see everyone. I am going to see my friend who just got home from his mission yesterday! And to see my family in Arizona. My parents keep telling me how fun Lane and Kaelyn are getting so I am so excited to go and play with them. I get to see Carolisa quite often up here and I love it! She is the cutest thing ever, and what an attitude for such a little girl! I taught her how to say "AW MAN" and it is so cute. I watched her the other day becuase Vickie was sleeping so we went down and saw GG. And I will be an aunt again times 2!!! By the end of the year, so that is exciting also. Anyways, enough rambling.

No comments: