Sunday
Mothers Day
So today being mothers day I thought I would write a little about my mom and how much I love her! I cant even begin to tell you how creative and crafty she is. Its unbelievable how talented she is, and no I didnt get any of her creative and artistic abilities! I always remember her having some kind of project or several going on at once. I have learned so much from my mom over the years and just appreciate her and her strength so much. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and so much faith. I love that she is such a city girl and slowly my dad is changing her into a country girl. She used to always be on the outside of the corral while we were all inside of it branding and riding. She now has a 4 wheeler to ride instead of a horse and goes to the ranch with my dad all the time now. She loves her kids and her grandkids and is an awesome grandma! Love Ya Mom!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment