Wednesday

Nothing new

So nothing new is going on really. I have just been working, reading, trying to sleep (not doing so good at this one). My mom came up to Utah to visit for a week or so, but I work a lot this week so I dont know when I am going to be able to see her. I started reading the Twilight books and I got addicted! Thanks a lot Vickie! lol. No they really are good and I cant wait to start the third book since I finished the other two books in less than a week. Which is really wierd because I dont think I have read a book that wasnt required of me to read in probably 8 yrs-until this year! I dont usually read a lot, I tried to read a book at the airports while waiting for some flights but I get distracted and havent been able to get into a book in a long time. But yes I am alive-kinda starting to feel like a zombi though and yes I am now 26yrs old! YUCK!

1 comment:

Wurtz Gang said...

Nice to know that your still living and breathing! I was beginning to wonder! I hope that you at least get to have some fun while mom is down here.