Sunday

Hurricane Kyle!

So I get on the internet to post the pictures from yesterday and this is what I see: (click on the site) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080928/ap_on_re_us/tropical_weather
Hello people!!!! I am supposed to be here next week! And this is exactly where we are going, Halifax, New Brunswick and Maine. Fabulous! Hopefully it does do too much damage when it makes landfall tonight or early tomorrow cuz if it does I am going to be looking at damaged beautiful places and not just the beautiful places! And hopefully there isnt another one to follow this one cuz that might affect our trip next week. But dont worry I am still looking forward to it and it will still be fun, if we dont get stuck in a hurricane, that might be a bit scary. Hopefully mom and grandma dont see this that might them a little more uneasy than I am. :)

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

wow hope it doesn't hit hard, that would be a bummer. This has been a bad hurricane season

Jill said...

Think of it this way. It will add excitement to an already exciting trip. We will miss you but are so happy you get to go.

Jill said...

Look at it this way. This will add excitement to an already exciting trip. We will miss you but are so excited for you.