All right well we have been in New York since Friday night and have walked around times square a few times and did the first part of our tour on Saturday. So we went to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, St. Pauls Cathedral, another big- huge- church St. Peters - I think. I will even include a picture of all the people I am on the tour with. I am the youngest one by at least 30-40 yrs! I cant wait to get on the ship and not have to walk .2 mph! New York is way crowded but its been fun so far. I will post again in a couple days.

Me and Liberty

Check out these magazines that are all folded!

All the (old) people that are on the tour with me

This is St. Peters church not a very good picture but this place was so awesome

3 comments:
how fun!
I glad that your having fun!!!
Wow, I am so excited for you to tell me all about it when you guys get home! How was the flight? Did Grandma handle it well?
Post a Comment