So Thanksgiving weekend was a lot of fun. It was good to just hang out with my family and be warm! We had dinner on Saturday and just hung out the rest of the time. And we blessed lil Rudy on Sunday. And I got to hang out with my cute nieces and nephews. They crack me up. Too funny. Then I came home to snow. . . of course. And its snowing now. Oh well, guess its supposed to snow in December, I just dont want to drive in it.
1 comment:
Hey girl, I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! Grandma said you stopped by the other day. I had no idea, I was sick in bed. I heard the door but thought it was someone in the ward or something, and considering I was still in my pajamas with a major migraine I just stayed in bed ;) Sorry, we missed ya.
Post a Comment