
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am just sitting here in the middle of the night and thought I would say Happy Turkey Day to everyone! I dont think it is snowing outside. . . yet. I think it is supposed to later today though so we will see. But I am not doing anything for Thanksgiving today but will be later this weekend with my family in AZ! I am so excited to be flying out early Friday morning but not too happy about the traffic with all the early crazy shoppers. And yes you are crazy if you get up that early just to go to a store! But I hate shopping so I can say that.
I cant believe that it is already Thanksgiving though! This year has gone by pretty fast. It doesnt seem like very long ago I was just trying to decide when to go on my cruise, but now its been almost 2 months since I went. Crazy. Well anyways, hope everyones turkeys and pies turn out delicious! (and all the other stuff too)
No comments:
Post a Comment