So at work the other morning it was quite funny. Here is how a conversation went with someone who ran off the road:
Caller: I just ran off the road
Me: Okay where are you?
Caller: I dont know
Me: Okay. .. Where were you going and where did you just leave?
Caller: I think I just left Park City and I think I am going to Heber.
Me: (trying not to laugh at this point) What do you see around you?
Caller: The Jordanelle Res. is by me.
Me: Okay what kind of vehicle are you in?
Caller: A Ford
Me: Passenger car or Truck?
Caller: I dont understand the question.
Me:( now getting annoyed just a little bit) Okay are you driving a car? or are you driving a truck?
Caller: Oh a truck.
Me: All right I will have an officer on the way.
In the meantime I get the officer on the computer because he is asking if there is a language barrier because the caller didnt know where they were. So I typed. BLONDE! lol.
Trooper: lol okay
Me:Caller didnt know where she was at or where she was going or what she was even driving let alone if she needed a wrecker or not.
Trooper: Okay I will find out.
Me: great
Trooper: ( a while later) She just left the Salt Lake Airport headed to Payson and somehow ended up between Park City and Heber!
Me: What??? :)
So ya we were definately laughing so hard at this point! So the Trooper had to tell the "lost" person how to get to Payson from where they were at. So funny. I really dont know how one would end up in Park City when they are going to Payson! And the funny part, she wasnt even blonde!
3 comments:
lol, that's funny!
too funny! I bet you get some memoriable calls! Thanks for sharing that one with us! lol!!
Hi Melissa! I LOVE your new background! Very cute! It makes me miss the islands! Will you please send me your home address at s t a s h a k e m p @ h o t m a i l . c o m. Also,....will you remind me if I need to invite you to our blog. Did you ever get the invite to it? I just want to make sure your included. We love ya so much! Have a great day!
Post a Comment