So it has been snowing a lot here!! And not a whole lot else has been going on. I went to the Salt Lake Temple to get some pictures for Vickie and King. I developed a few of them for their new house. It was cold but definately worth it. I got some really good pictures. Vickie and Carolisa came up for her friends wedding and I had to work all weekend so I didnt get to see too much of them. I was definately sad to see them leave so soon. It was -25 the other day when I got to work and still -5 by the time I left. It is definately way too cold up here some days. So here are some pics of the temple and one of Carolisa at the wedding.

2 comments:
Kinda random but this is Haley... we live downstairs from where Vickie use to live in the apartments. Hope you don't mind my comment but just wanted to say hi! Tell your sis hi for me too and tell her to get her butt in gear and update her blog! Carolisa is so stinkin cute getting so big... is Vickie ready for another one yet?
What the heck...she is due in May? That means she was prego when she lived here...hmmm.... I knew they were trying. That is so exciting another little munchin running around in their new big home. So how are you.... looks likes you are staying plenty cold huh.
Post a Comment