Sunday

New baby blankets

Not really much going on except making more little quilts. I get bored on the weekends so I have started making them, its fun except I get stressed out about the material and when it doesnt sew right. So they are cute as long as you dont look too closely at the mistakes. :) Trust me, there are many, but at least you can tell that I didnt buy it! The pink one is for my sisters baby that is due in May and I cant tell you who the other one is for yet. . . lol. I will later. Anyways not a whole lot more to report. I am going to AZ next weekend for Easter, but we will be doing everything on Saturday probably cuz I will have to drive back on sunday, so all of you Jeep people in Moab. . . move over! :) And Ashley did my hair yesterday too so I will post pics of it later when I actually do it.
Okay this blanket below I gave to my cousins Doug and Stasha for their baby boy that is due this friday! I just couldnt put that on above cuz I wasnt sure I was going to see them tonight. :)

3 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

SO CUTE! I wish I had the patience to make cute quilts like these!

*Katie May* said...

great job once again!

Mrs. Wright said...

We LOVE our new quilt - one of our favorites! And what are you talking about, mistakes,...? I think it turned out perfectly! Thanks again for thinking of us. You are such a sweetie!