Sunday
Hmm where do you begin when you have been everywhere in 3 weeks, and havent updated for 6 weeks? I drove to SJ to my parents the beginning of May, driving through Kanab to pick up Nikki first. Stayed there for a few days, drove back to Kanab stayed there for a day and a half. Went to the Ranch with Nikki and Rob and Marc all day and had a blast. I got so sunburned even with putting sunscreen on but it was well worth it and will do it again in a heart beat! Then I had training in St. George worked for 2 days back in PC and then on the road again. All the meanwhile turned the big 27. Then left again to go to AZ to see my sister and her family and my brother and his family. My sister had my neice on the 15th so I got to see her, which was awesome. Zerin Meliana weighed 8lbs and 20 inches. Here are a few pics of the baby but I dont have other pics yet from Kanab and from my camera. Nikki- I need those pics you took. lol. But now I am driving back to Utah in the morning and will be there for a few days at least :). All in all I have driven 3000 miles in 2 weeks, and I have loved every mile of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute babe! You need to come and visit Baby Brogan. He sure would like to meet his cousin who made him one of his favorite blankets! =0)
Post a Comment