Dear Snow,
Please go away! It has been a long 4months with you here. It is March which means its about time for you to melt and fill the lakes and rivers with your icy cold melt off. But yet you keep on coming with no end in sight. Just last weekend we got 12 new inches. Which keeps me busy at work and stressing out on the way home. You are beautiful but until you learn to not snow on the roads, please stay away until next winter.
Sincerely,
Me :)
No I really am thankful for the moisture that the snow brings but winter just drags on for way too long up here. I guess I need to become a snowbird. But I dont know anyone who will hire someone for only 4-5 months and I need to be a little more stable than that. So I will just stay here for the time being and endure the long winters and the constant snow.
1 comment:
HA! I feel the same as you! I'm seriously so SICK of the snow! Next time your in town will you please stop by and see us?! It's been too long!
Post a Comment