Saturday
HELP
Hey- anybody!!! If anyone has some ideas for poses for family pictures I would love to know! I am going home for the 24th of July and will be taking family pictures of my family-yes hopefully ALL of us! This includes 3 little kids ages 1 and 2! I know its going to be hard to get cute pictures of all of them but somehow we will do it. I dont want a big family picture of everyone just standing there. I kind of want the little individual families together but the whole family all in one. So if you know of some pictures or someones site online let me know PLEASE! And hopefully my family will be willing to try some ideas with me for an awesome picture of all of us. Thanks a million! If for some reason you cant leave me a message on here try melissalou00@gmail.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment