Monday

Happy Fathers Day!

I know this is a day late but I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and my 3 brothers. They are all awesome Dads! I have always wanted to do everything with my dad, I remember waking up early to go and milk the cows with my dad. I would just play in the barn until he got done but it was fun. Or I would wake up early so I could eat breakfast with him before he went to work. Even now when I go home to visit it is fun to just hang out with my dad driving around the ranch or hanging out around the house. Love you Dad!!!
I dont have a picture of just me and my dad on my
computer so this is appropriate also with my gramps in it.


And King with Vickie and Carolisa, I didnt have
one of just King and Carolisa, I will work on that

This is Heath and Lane

and Michael and Kaelyn


And here is my dad cooking our favorite thing! Biscuits in the dutch oven!

No comments: