Thursday

Rodeo/Update

I have done a lot that I havent put on here. Vickie and I went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo up here. I love going to that Rodeo. Its so much fun, this time the DJ was awesome! He had a song for everything, it was quite entertaining. I think Vickie liked to watch the riders get ready rather than some of the events, that was funny! I love how fast the rodeo goes, I dont like waiting like 30 minutes in between events like we do in SJ. Work has been good, sometimes busy and sometimes not. Not too many funny calls though I did get a call from someone that was sleepwalking. Not a good idea to keep a phone by you if you are a sleep walker! That was funny actually! The person that called was even answering all of my questions, then they woke up their spouse and told them that the ambulance was coming to get them! Hillarious. Needless to say the spouse didnt think it was too funny and I am sure the EMT's didnt think so either. . . Gas prices are ridiculous! I really need to stop driving so much! Within one week I filled up 3 times!--Ya not so good, I am so glad I have a car so I dont have to drive my truck so much though I do miss driving it. I bought a tent the other day too! I am so excited, I have been wanting to go camping for so long! Now I just have to find someone to go with! :) I want to go hiking too! So much I want to do, I cant wait to go back to days so I have my nights off, though I have worked nights for so long I dont know what there is to do at night anymore. I might actually have a social life again-wierd. :)

5 comments:

Wurtz Gang said...

You can go camping with us any time! The best part when we go camping is not only the locations but the atv's. We all know how much I love mud!!!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Melissa, hey, this has nothing to do with your post...but cute background!

Ashley Wilson said...

We are going to take a camping trip in August down to Arches in Moab. You should totally come with us! King and Vicki should come too! It would be so much freaking fun! We are leaving Aug 7th which is a Thursday. Let me know if you guys are interested. Oh and I just found out that Vicki is going to be moving to Mesa! Crazy....and that Michael and Heath are both having boys.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey girl! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you were! How the heck are you? I will be home for the 24th so we should get together! I would love to see you. How long has it been? Years I know! I can't wait to catch up. I am so glad you found my blog!
Love ya!

maccam said...

Melissa! How are you girl! Holly will be so happy to hear about you! Totally welcome to my blog. I'll email you an invite and if it doesn't work, email me again. It will be totally awesome to keep in touch! love, Cam