Saturday
Boston and Newport
Okay so here are some pictures from Boston. We went to an aquarium then just walked along the Freedom Trail and saw some of the sites from there. We went to Paul Revere's house and to the Old North Church and whatever we saw in between there. All of my pictures from Canada and Maine are on another card and I cant get them to upload on my computer so I will have to wait til I have them on CD to get them on here I guess. I have not been sea sick at all so its been nice. Oh wait thats a lie I did get sick a little bit when we went whale watching in Maine. But that is because the weather was really bad and the boat was going crazy and I was FREEZING to death! The food has been awesome! and tons of it, I have probably gained a lot of weight from being here. NOT GOOD. So when I get home lots of running on the treadmill for me since there is probably snow on the ground. Well today is the last day and I went to a castle in Newport, Rhode Island it was huge and really cool. The owners of it today have been in it since 1953 I think and they bought it for $25,000. Wouldnt that be nice? LOL. All right I am back in New York tomorrow and home tomorrow night and I am excited to get back home, I know it sounds wierd but there are a lot of people around here all of the time and I dont like a lot of people. :)
Starfish- I did get to touch one too!
Cool turtle
They had a lot of sea horses
This is Paul Revere's statue
and a reflection in the water that I took at Newport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you had a wonderful time!!! I am so excited for you to get back and tell me all about it! We have missed you!!!
Post a Comment