Sunday

Tara's Wedding

Friday was my only day off this week and what a better way to spend it than with family you never get to see and at a wedding? Nothing if you ask me! I was able to go to SLC temple and wait for Tara and Scott to come out and take pics with them. It was a fun day. I was able to see my Uncle Richards family and my Uncle Carl and Aunt Kristen and cousin Carla. It was fun. Then we went to the luncheon and then the reception later that night. So here are a couple pics of the the family of the bride and my little cousin that I got to steal during pictures. He was so dang cute! Thank you Karen and Ben! The pics are a little blurry cuz i forgot my real camera and had to use my cell phone.



1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

What a little cutie!