Sunday
A fun day by myself
Well I know that I am always by myself usually but I dont usually do what I did today by myself. I went to Orem and went to Mervyns to see what kind of sales they have since the store is going out of business and found some stuff for christmas presents and some more stuff for my kitchen that I needed. Then I decided that I wanted to see Twilight even though I didnt have anyone to come with me. So I went by myself, I have NEVER gone to a movie by myself and it wasnt too bad. I actually went to 2 movies by myself yesterday! Twilight was sold out so I went to another one while waiting for it to start. I saw Forever Strong and it was a really good movie. Then I went grocery shopping and came home. Oh ya I bought a Christmas tree too! Its just a little one but my apartment is little so it fits! So there was my fun day hanging out with me. I know pathetic but whatever thats me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Melissa, I am sorry you have been so sad! When I read about your day i was thinking...I wish I had a day all to my self!!!It sounded like a really fun day! I wish I was close enough to come visit! You should plan a trip to Hawaii!!!!
I like going to movies myself. No one I have to talk to, to entertain.
You know, for me, sometimes I would like a day to myself. I miss you. It seems like a long time since you were around.
You are more than welcome to come anytime! We are moving in July, so anytime before than!:)
Post a Comment