Wednesday

Homesick Blues

So imagine this little picture as a girl and that is how I am feeling lately. :( I know that I have been home quite a few times this year and I have a couple more trips planned but it has been so hard on my days off without my sister in Utah anymore. I spent the week with Vickie and Carolisa down in the valley a couple weeks ago and had a blast but it is so hard not having them up here. You should have seen my little nieces face when I left for the airport and yes I did cry. (And yes Vickie she was crying because I was leaving not you. lol) So needless to say I am very excited to go back to Vickie and Kings next weekend and see my WHOLE family. Yes my whole family will be there even GG and I cant wait to see all of them. My dad and I are planning on being tired and ornery together since we both have to work graves before we go down. :) And yes I will probably be a mess when I have to leave again because in my old age I am becoming one of those people that cry a lot! :) Not really just when I am not around my family.


Miss you!

2 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

I'm sorry your so homesick. I feel bad because I am so bad at returning phone calls! That is crazy that the baby came 5 weeks early! I still haven't even met Michael's wife or kids, can you believe that!!! I want to take Jame down to Arizona so bad. I had so much fun that year we went down there.

*Katie May* said...

I'm sorry. That's never fun! Have a good Thanksgiving with your fam.