This last weekend, I went to AZ. . . again. I went down Weds, spent that night and Thursday with Vickie and King and the girls then went with Michael to his place in Cochise for Friday and Saturday. We worked on his house and got a lot done. Hanging sheet rock, fixing floors, taping the sheet rock, cleaning the yard. A lot of work but it was a lot of fun being with Michael and my mom and dad for a couple days. Then we went back to QueenCreek and blessed Zerin on Sunday and then I flew back to Utah. Here are a few pics of Zerins day.
2 comments:
What a cute family. Where does Vickie live out in Queen Creek? Do you know the area/crossroads
we are in the same area probably a half mile before them in Moonshadow. Maybe I'll run into her sometime
Post a Comment