Yes it has been a while like always, lots of work and driving. Driving is my new hobby I have decided, well not new but its turned into a hobby. I went to AZ for the 24th of July and had a blast with my family. We were all there this weekend, minus King he had to work. So we missed him. But me and my dad and brothers went to the canyon and built some on the bridge, got the I-Beams moved into place which was the big thing to do while we were all there. We had a picnic and the kids all came up one day and my sisters and mom. The kids had a great time walking across the beams. They are crazy! On Saturday we went to the parade, and the rodeo. My friends were in the rodeo and they did great for the most part. I saw some old friends from High School and that was good. Overall it was a great weekend and I loved being around my family. So here are a few pics from my awesome weekend with the fam.
These are only 2 of the beams we moved, there are 4 total

1 comment:
looks like fun! Cute pics glad ya made it home safe.
Post a Comment