Sunday

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day I went to Arizona, we went camping and got wood and did corn. A lot of corn. I went on Friday, drove to AZ then when I got there, put all my stuff into a different car and drove the truck up the mountain. Heath and Selina were already up there, so they stayed for a while then went back to town. Dad, mom, Vickie me and the girls stayed and camped. Carolisa and I camped in my tent and dang it was cold! It rained and rained and rained. The thunder was another story cuz it did that too! But Carolisa did not wake up, well she did but then she would just go back to sleep. But she was pretty excited in the morning that she slept in the tent all night long. My parents and Vickie stayed in my Dads camper trailer that he got. In the morning we got a load of wood and then it started to rain and we headed back to SJ. Coletons Bday party was that day so we went and watched him eat his cake and open some presents. Monday my dad, Heath and I went to Taylor to pick some corn so we could freeze it. I think we got a little carried away cuz we packaged 183 bags of corn, 2 cups in each bag. I had carpo-tunnel for a week after! If I thought it was getting bad before the corn well I was wrong cuz its way worse now. All my pics from this trip are on my other camera that I dont have with me so I will have to add the pics later.

No comments: