I drove to Escalante to visit my friend Nikki for one of my weekends. It is a pretty drive to the middle of nowhere that is for sure! This is in Bryce Canyon after you get off Hwy 89. On the way there I stopped in Cedar and hung out for a while, because Nikki and Rob wouldnt home til later that night. Then I just met up with them in Cedar and followed them to Escalante that night. It was good to be down there have a change of scenery for a few days. I went and played bunco with Nikki, Jenny and their friends while I was there and I won the losers prize, even after getting 5 buncos. Sad I know. But it was fun anyways.
2 comments:
SO cool! I have never been over this way before, I may just have to find a reason to go visit!
what cool tunnel. Pretty pics! I Love Bunco!
Post a Comment