Sunday

No more texting while driving. . .

So my texting while driving has gone down significantly ever since this accident that I had to dispatch for. This happened 10 minutes after I sat down first thing in the morning. If this doesnt warn you to stop texting, being distracted while driving then I dont know what will. It was a triple fatal accident to those in the white car. Sad.









They had to cut the car apart, but look at the steering wheel! Crazy

3 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

This is incredibly sad and way scary!! So was the white car the people that were texting?? If they were how did they know that since all of them died on the scene? Oh this makes me sick to my stomach! SO SAD!

*Katie May* said...

oh my goodness. So sad! I definitely will be doing better!

Melissa said...

Ya. without going into details. her phone was going off when officers arrived, so they got a log of times texts were recieved and sent.