Monday
Memories
Well I was going to post a little something about some of the greatest people in my life that have passed away and I started with my Granny. I posted a huge thing of everything I remembered and now its gone. Sad. I hope its going to show up because it told me it published succesfully but now its gone. I am working graves and there is Nothing happening so what better to do than walk down memory lane? :) So sometime in the near future I will write about my Gramps, Granny, Grandma Haws and whoever else I feel like. lol. I feel like I need to write these things down to help me remember and to not ever forget some of the things I used to do with these people that I loved so much. I will have to add pictures too sometime of them, when I find all my pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment