Monday
Have you ever wondered why there are so many decisions in life to be made?? Oh ya. . . Its supposed to make you stronger! Ha I say. It just stresses me out. I know everything will work out in the end and it usually does, but while you are in the middle of it, it doesnt seem like it. Decisions are not a bad thing at all and I am so not complaining. Its kind of exciting to start new and have new things happen. I just wonder sometimes if I have made the wrong ones and thats why certain things in life are taking so long to happen (perception thing I suppose) or gone for good. I have learned lots of things in my years and I am sure going to learn lots of things in years to come. I cannot have regrets for the decisions that I have made or the mistakes that I have made, just live it and love it and look forward to it. So bring it on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment