Last week was Addisons birthday but they were out of town and she insisted that she was waiting for her Uncle B to come home to have a party. Well this was a good week because Brandon came home from his mission, it was Papa Hatch's birthday and the 4th of July and Cooper's birthday! So I guess you can say it was one big party! Mostly for Cooper and Addison. We had cake and ice cream and even beat a pinata! Good job Uncle B for breaking it! Nice try Addison, JT, Cameron, Cooper, Kinley, and Kay! Thank you to Brittany and Brandon for letting me hold Landon! I loved it, it was great therapy to hold a sleeping baby after a crazy day at work. Here are some pictures from the night. Brittany I need your email so I can email you the rest of the pictures if you want them. I need to learn how to do a slide show so I dont take up so much room with all the individual pictures.





2 comments:
We are always excited when our favorite auntie can spend a birthday with us!!! Thanks so much for coming down, we love you!
cute pics melissa. Thanks for taking them. (seeing that I was a little...um out of it.)
Post a Comment