Thursday
ZOO DAY
We went to the zoo yesterday! It was so much fun. We actually sat down and watched the bird show it was really fun, I have never watched it before we usually dont stay that long or walk by when it is starting. They had this eagle there it was really neat. The birds were flying so low above our heads that one hit my head. I must have jumped cuz Vickie thought it was funny. Carolisa saw the carousel and just HAD to ride it! Her words were "PLEASE!!!!" Its so funny so every time she came around and saw me she would wave and say Hi. It was so cute. I bought an ice cream cone and she thought it was for her. So we had to buy 2 ice cream cones. It was getting warm though so they tasted really good. We saw this really old monkey and it was soooo ugly! This thing had no hair and it was wrinkley and it was funny to watch it eat cuz it would just lick these cheeto looking things. Sad. . . but sooo funny. Anyways it was a good day and when we got back to Vickie's Carolisa managed to lock me out of the house while Vickie was sleeping. I didnt know that she knew how to lock the door or I would have just taken her outside with me. So I had to wake Vickie up so I could get back inside. Then me and Carolisa went shopping to get some fun things to play with at Grammy and Papa's house next week! I cant wait!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment