Friday
Happy Birthday Baby!
Happy Birthday to my niece Carolisa!!!! I cannot believe she is 2 yrs old! I love it. She is starting to talk more and more and its fun to hear her when she thinks she is talking. And she thinks that she can get whatever she wants just cuz she says please. So freakin CUTE! Some of her favorite things are Nemo, Shrek, ME (of course) and just being outside. I love her to death and am going to miss her so much when they move back to AZ! :( I am so not looking forward to that by the way! I know it will be a good move for them but I just dont want them to go! I am sad I am working today so I cant see you baby but I will see you next week at Grammy and Papa's and have a birthday party then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment