Thursday
24th of July
So I went to St. Johns for the 24th. I haven't been there for a couple years and it was really fun to just hang out with my family. All of us were able to be there for the weekend so we took family pictures and just had fun together. Me and my Dad went up to the canyon where my parents are going to be building there house to build some fence and we almost got struck by lightning, it was so close it scared us. Then on Friday we went branding and I got kicked by the calf in the chest so my ribs were a little bruised but not too bad. Dang I am tough! :) Then on Saturday we went to the parade and the Rodeo and it was so hot and long! But over all I had a great time being with my family and seeing the friends that I was able to see for a little bit.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the new family pic and can't wait to see it for real!
Hey, cute blog!! Ok so whoever's baby is the second to the bottom, it is a little Melissa if you ask me. Hope all is going awesome.
Love the picture with the tractor. And, you are tough, I have always felt that way. We have missed you, but I am so happy that you got to spend time with your family
Oh, I almost forgot.I swear the baby could be you when you were little. So cute
Post a Comment