Wednesday

1st time Massage

So I went and got a massage yesterday. . . Finally. My neck and shoulders have been hurting so bad. First I have to say that it was a little wierd, cuz those of you who know me know that I like my personal space. Unless I have known ya for a long time then I am okay with giving a hug or whatever but not so much with someone I dont know. Ya so it was a little wierd, maybe it wont be so bad next time. It did feel really good once I got past the whole somebody is touching me part. Now I am a little bit sore, but not too bad. When I got done I felt like a greased pig, it was really gross and the oil got in my hair so it looked like I hadn't showered for a while but I promise I showered before I went and then when I got home. :) Now its time to go running, I have been trying to go everyday and do sit ups and other excercises because I only have six weeks until my CRUISE!!!!! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

lol. I love massages! Glad it made you feel better :)