So I had a few days off and so I headed to Rexburg for a couple of days. I havent been there since I graduated um 5 years ago! Ya a lot has changed and the temple is really pretty. Due to my lack of reading right or something it was closed due to construction or maintanence so we went to the Idaho Falls temple. It was really pretty also. The river is amazing. But I am not going to lie I was bummed about the Rexburg temple cuz that was pretty much the reason of going up there. I did go and see a couple of the cooks that I used to work with so that was good. They actually remembered who I was, but then again who can forget??? LOL
1 comment:
Hey Melissa! I found your blog today off of someone else's. Man I dont even know how long its been since I have seen you but I am glad things are going well for you. Blogs are such a good way to stay in touch!
Post a Comment