Friday
Sad Day for Wasatch/Summit Counties
I dont even have words for what happened yesterday. Here is the sight with the information.http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4012329 I actually passed by this on my way to my sisters house and knew that something was wrong. I later recieved a call from one of my friends who is a UHP Trooper telling me what had happened ( Thanks Trent). This just makes me realize that at any given point this could happen to one of my officers and I dont think I would be able to handle it. Most of the officers that I dispatch for have worked with Scott and I have heard stories about how all of them loved working with him. I feel bad for the family and friends of this officer who are grieving at this time. A lot of respect goes to the lady that he pulled over who did everything she could and set up precautionary cones and administer CPR until emergency vehicles got there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sad! :(
Post a Comment