So in a few weeks I will be going on a cruise!!!! Yeah! I am getting excited and kinda nervous! But my grandma, my mom and I are going to New York then up to Canada to a couple places then back down the coast line to a few of the states! It will be awesome to see all these different places. The farthest I have been is Portland Oregon so I am sure New York is going to be an experience of its own! I will let you know how it goes in about a month and a half when I get back! And I am sure I will probably mention it before then too! :)


3 comments:
fun fun!
That is way pretty!! I'm jealous!
I am so jealous! Have fun! I really enjoyed seeing you over the 24th! Even if it was only for a few minutes!
Post a Comment